TagsBike Spanish London Biking Castilla Culture Marie Sanford hlblog book Climate Camp Roads montes writing Environment Free Software Journey Tierra alternatives Housing Olympics Police anticapitalism books mountains nature Computers Cycle path Dalston Hackney LibreOffice Permaculture food gentrification monte surveillance tech
- rt Good news #EuropeanParliament just adopted with big majority report on Europe-wide #saferlorries. #whyiamin 2014/04/15
- ana (https://imc.li/m59ky) started following Bob Jonkman (https://imc.li/3ubom). 2014/04/15
- ana (https://imc.li/m59ky) started following Firehose (https://imc.li/tdgmi). 2014/04/15
- Late account of #barncamp #workshop I gave on how to #self-publish https://imc.li/7wrh2 2014/04/15
- lovely analogy: https://imc.li/2rejj #bikes #power #machomen #harassment 2014/04/15
Tag Archives: Environment
Quite an uneventful critical mass, last Friday 27th of March 2013, from where I was riding – apart from a fire emergency situation that gave police a justified reason to divert the ride.
There is big one-way system in Tottenham Hale, one of those with various lanes that make drivers believe that it is ok to speed like mad. It is served with a network of traffic lights; the kind where you need … Continue reading
In line with ideas of de-growth and transition towns, on Saturday 16th of June took place a public event where people were invited to bring devices for repair. I was mainly busy being a witness of my printer being opened … Continue reading
Montes castellanos. Entre ellos, el río. Crecieron los montes, o se hundió el cauce?