TagsBike London Spanish Culture Biking Castilla Sanford book hlblog Marie books writing Climate Camp Roads alternatives montes Environment Free Software Housing Journey Tierra Computers Olympics Police anticapitalism gentrification mountains nature tech Cycle path Dalston Hackney LibreOffice Palestine Permaculture epub food monte surveillance
- A garden in Kent the garden of England. 2015/04/18
- if zoowar and luke had but read the article (and understood it) they would realise just how ridiculous and offensive their comments are 2015/04/13
- 27k want @DWPgovuk to Stop the #benefits #cuts and #sanctions @Dis_PPL_Protest https://indy.im/url/5765112 https://indy.im/url/5765113 2015/04/13
- @mcscx of course some remain 2015/04/05
- @mcscx Yes they must be. We just call them windmills (the equivalent in Spanish, molinos de viento) 'cause it's easier, shorter and more romantic word :) - I guess 2015/04/05
Tag Archives: Environment
Quite an uneventful critical mass, last Friday 27th of March 2013, from where I was riding – apart from a fire emergency situation that gave police a justified reason to divert the ride.
There is big one-way system in Tottenham Hale, one of those with various lanes that make drivers believe that it is ok to speed like mad. It is served with a network of traffic lights; the kind where you need … Continue reading
In line with ideas of de-growth and transition towns, on Saturday 16th of June took place a public event where people were invited to bring devices for repair. I was mainly busy being a witness of my printer being opened … Continue reading
Montes castellanos. Entre ellos, el río. Crecieron los montes, o se hundió el cauce?