TagsBike Spanish London Biking Castilla Marie Sanford Culture Climate Camp Roads hlblog montes Environment Free Software Journey Tierra alternatives book writing Housing Olympics Police anticapitalism mountains nature Computers Cycle path Dalston Hackney Permaculture food gentrification monte surveillance tech
- A petition to change the design of a toy reached more than 100k signatures in just over a week. Mine about desperation in poverty hasn't reached 20k yet #petition #preferences 2014/01/19
- @r7 it's Bilbao, but the turrones are from Alicante of course :) 2013/12/22
- The best turrones https://indy.im/attachment/5758097 2013/12/22
- Stupid bike racks. The designer never needed them https://indy.im/attachment/5758096 2013/12/22
- 7k signatures in 11 days ... http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/benefit-sanctions-must-be-stopped-without-exceptions-in-uk 2013/11/09
Tag Archives: Environment
Quite an uneventful critical mass, last Friday 27th of March 2013, from where I was riding – apart from a fire emergency situation that gave police a justified reason to divert the ride.
There is big one-way system in Tottenham Hale, one of those with various lanes that make drivers believe that it is ok to speed like mad. It is served with a network of traffic lights; the kind where you need … Continue reading
In line with ideas of de-growth and transition towns, on Saturday 16th of June took place a public event where people were invited to bring devices for repair. I was mainly busy being a witness of my printer being opened … Continue reading
Montes castellanos. Entre ellos, el río. Crecieron los montes, o se hundió el cauce?