Students involved with the #reviewUWE and #disarmUWE campaigns produced this map that reveals UWE’s geographical proximity with the arms trade. This map was used to facilitate a tour of UWE’s neighbourhood as part of the national demonstration that took place on campus on 14 April 2014.
- Ludicrous prosecution against two anti-militarists collapses, and fires up campaign
- Anti Militarist Court Solidarity – 6th January
- National CND vice-president slams Bristol Universities over Nuke funding
- “Get Nukes Off Campus … Out of Britain …. Banned Worldwide” – Open meetings with Rebecca Johnson
- UWE’s new Deputy Vice-Chancellor comes from the military