- Perfect my spiritual life
- Daily Mangala aarti
- Daily service
- Listen to lectures/kirtanas whilst performing services
- Daily kirtanas in the evenings except Saturdays
- Create an online journal summarizing my daily activities
- Watch more informational videos and documentaries; share them online for the record
- Get at least 6-8 hours of sleep daily
- Daily physical exercises to keep my muscles active and strong
- Do a health checkup (overdue by a few weeks. This should probably be at the top of the list)
- Take pictures daily, post them online at least on a weekly basis
- Take a day off every fortnight (or as necessary) to rest and rejuvenate
- Start recording videos and post them online
- Make every day count. At the end of each day, I should be able to proudly say that I accomplished something meaningful/important, especially regarding my spiritual life.
This is a pretty basic list which has been long overdue. Some of the activities on this list have been planned on and procrastinated for several years now.
It’s time to do it right.
Happy New Year!