For the past few years, I’ve been on a journey – a journey of self realization.
I believe, in order to define who someone is, it’s very important to understand their values and priorities.
1. I am an activist. An activist that leads by example. An activist that does what he says.
2. I am an anti-capitalist. The world runs on money. Unfortunately, money has made people so greedy, they’re willing to sacrifice anyone and anything to make a few bucks off of it.
3. I am an anarchist. The modern governments are cesspools of greed and corruption. Modern politicians are incompetent morons that lack any morals, virtues or leadership skills. Therefore I declare them incapable of ruling over me.
4. I am a privacy advocate. Online and offline, over the years, privacy has become a priority in my life.
5. I support freedom of speech. I hate censorship.
6. I support environmental protection. My main propositions for environment protection are:-
- Ban all fireworks
- Reduce the consumer load on the electric grid by removing all unnecessary lighting in metropolitan areas
- Ban mining
- Ban logging
- Ban environmental pollution
7. I support animal rights. All animals have a right to live and prosper unless they pose an active threat to human life.
8. I am a vegetarian. I support a plant based diet.
9. I support Free and Open Source Software.
10. I support open, decentralized and federated services that should be available to all.
11. I am anti-nationalist.
12. I am an anti-fascist.
13. I am anti-racist.
I grew up in a relatively poor home. The lack of money made me appreciate everything I had. I am a simple guy; a minimalist. I’m not rich; neither do I desire to accumulate wealth.
Unfortunately, I am now living in the cyber-age. Everything and everyone is now connected to the internet.
One day, I hope to move away to some cabin in the mountains, where I will finally have some real freedom.