More than likely you could not give a shit who I am and have no interest in me whatsoever but I am going to tell you bits anyway.
Me: Anarchist, industrial unionist, working-class chauvinist, autonomous socialist and general twat!
Political influences (Organisations and movements): Class War (The paper and the federation), Anti-Fascist Action, autonomen, Industrial Workers of the World (Or at least the history, idea and principle of it).
Political influences (People): Ian Bone, Martin Lux, David John Douglass, Lorenzo Komboa Ervin among others.
Political stance: Anarchism (Specific label: Anarcho-Communism)/autonomous socialism/industrial unionism
Top ten political books: (To be updated)
- Beating the Fascists (Sean Birchall)
- The Failure of Non-Violence (Peter Gelderloos)
- The Coming Insurrection (The Invisible Committee)
- We Are An Image from the Future (AK Press)
- ***To Be Decided**
- The Enemy Within (Seamus Milne)
- Blacklisted (Dave Smith and Phil Chamberlain)
- How Non-Violence Protects the State (Peter Gelderloos)
Top ten other books: (To be updated)
- The Hooligan Nights: Being the Life and Opinions of a Young and Unrepentant Criminal (Clarence Rook)
Top ten political films/documentaries:
- Fascism Inc.
- The Take
- Riff Raff
- Brassed Off
- Still the Enemy Within
- Voice Over: Riots Reframed