- Towards a Vegan Ideology: Anarchist Rob Murdoch argues that veganism is not enough
- Is Utilitarianism Demanding?
- Effective Altruism for Animals: Consideration for different value systems
- Eating some animals to rescue others? How addressing speciesism can help more animals
- Effective Altruism for Animals: Utilitarian equivocation and moral consistency
- About on
Tag Archives: veganism
*This is a piece originally submitted to Project Intersect, ‘an anarcha-feminist zine focusing on ethical veganism, activism, & the collective struggle against capitalist patriarchy. . ‘ The title of the second zine in the series is ‘on violence’, and more … Continue reading
The current Vegan Society slogan is ‘One world. Many lives. Our choice’, and whilst it can be said there is one world experienced through many lives, there appears to be a certain issue with the claim that veganism is ‘our … Continue reading
It may seem consistent that vegans would promote vegan philosophy and practice. However, this is not always the case, and part of the reason could be that many of the large North American animal campaigning organisations adopted an approach that … Continue reading
John Joseph suggests that meat is for pussies with the title of his book, and the issue has recently been discussed in an article with Carol J. Adams. But what does the title actually suggest? In common parlance, he is … Continue reading
This blog arose out of a pamphlet called ‘from animals to anarchism’ (free to download), and will feature occasional short articles based on the ideas contained within.