If you’re a teacher and you’re striking tomorrow, good luck and solidarity!
If you’re a teacher, not in a union or in a different one and you’re thinking of crossing a picket line:
- A. Don’t
- B. No one wants a scab, your pupils will lose all respect for you.
If you’re in the N.U.T. and you’re thinking of crossing a picket line:
- A. Don’t.
- B. What are you fucking thinking of? Don’t you know there’s a war on!
- C. What sort of example are you setting the youth? Selfish, cowardly, treacherous…
If your children have a scab teacher, keep them home:
- A. This is about more than just the future of their education but about resisting the ravages of this despicable neoliberal regime.
- B. This is the most important lesson they will ever learn, don’t scab.
- C. Forcing them to cross a picket line before they are old enough to understand the enormity of betraying their class is child abuse.
If you’re at school and you’re old enough to think for yourself (hint), join the picket line, show some support, one day others will do the same for you.