Note this page is currently public.
- Sort out radar.squat.net calendar..
- Add future zines
- Admin docs
Policy and process proposals
- Link digital services to the group HA email (rather than only individual emails)?
- Share relevant credentials securely with more than one person?
- Check out proposed announcements for the mailing list with the group
- Remove identifying meta-data from images and documents. See: Working with media.
- Consider copyright etc.?
- See: https://network23.org website requirements and guidance (e.g. only small file sizes are allowed)
- Clean the file metadata (see Working with media)
- Upload the file to archive.org and get link to the PDF
- Copy an existing zine post and modify. This should do most of the following:
- Add new post, set category ‘Zine’
- Enter title
- Add a row, with (1) paragraph with linked filename and (2) linked ‘Download’ button
- Sort out a picture for the zine (resize, clean, etc.) and set it as Featured image
- Apply HA template
- Posts with category of ‘Zine’ automatically display on the zines page
- The mailing list is currently intended mainly as an ‘announcements’ rather than full ‘discussion’ list
- Group members can be set as editors/moderators (to be able to post)
- To post, email email@example.com
- It is probably better to post announcements from the HA! email
- Invites can be sent to people who have enquired e.g. via email
- We must be careful to only add subscribers with explicit consent
- – Can email back to enquiries but be careful of engaging with spam or phishing or malware etc.
- Check for bouncing emails in list admin and remove