Anarchists, in the U.K. at least, seem to be too scared of stating our values, intentions, methods and goals to the point of watering down our message.
I am not scared to tell people that we aim for:
– The complete upturn and transformation of this world.
– The complete subversion of society, the state and all other institutions of capitalism.
– The undermining, destruction and overthrow of PARLIAMENTARY democracy.
– The complete subversion of the values of capitalist society.
– Insurrections are part of revolutions and they either come sooner or later. This is a period of conflict and will not be pure, clean, rosey and without its faults.