- Towards a Vegan Ideology: Anarchist Rob Murdoch argues that veganism is not enough
- Is Utilitarianism Demanding?
- Effective Altruism for Animals: Consideration for different value systems
- Eating some animals to rescue others? How addressing speciesism can help more animals
- Effective Altruism for Animals: Utilitarian equivocation and moral consistency
- About on
Tag Archives: anarchism
The following is an article that featured in The Vegan magazine in Autumn 1989. “The intellectually lazy among us see veganism as the ‘be all and end all’ – a panacea for the world’s ills. Others recognize that although wide-ranging … Continue reading
*This is a piece originally submitted to Project Intersect, ‘an anarcha-feminist zine focusing on ethical veganism, activism, & the collective struggle against capitalist patriarchy. . ‘ The title of the second zine in the series is ‘on violence’, and more … Continue reading
The recent story about Ringling Bros. dropping their elephant act (post dated to 2018) had many mainstream animal rights organisations rejoicing at the ‘victory’. However, away from the celebrations, there seemed to be few questions asked about what was going … Continue reading
This blog arose out of a pamphlet called ‘from animals to anarchism’ (free to download), and will feature occasional short articles based on the ideas contained within.