- that bicycles in good and poor conditions that are only keeping dust at your house
- that bicycle spare parts you are not longer use
- bike specific tools & general workshop tools such as spanners, screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, allen keys…
- bike manuals, books, notes & fanzines
- some small money always help us to improve the workshop with new tools and spare parts
Ratrides needs the support of volunteers to exist. Volunteering can be as big or as small as you want to, depending on what makes you tick and how much time you’re able to be involved with the proyect.
Being volunteer means you are part of the proyect and your opinion and your effort will be as important as the rest of volunteers. Our decisions are based in consensus decision making to arrive at a final decision acceptable to all, that means an entire group of people can come to an agreement because of the input and ideas of all participants.
As much volunteers the proyect has more days the workshop can be open to the community, more activities can be hold, more people can meet and enjoy & more fun and trust can grow!
Get your hands dirty