If you are interested in joining us in the fields, drop us an email or give us a call (all our info is on the right side of this page) and we will be happy to chat further!
Other ways you can help
- Information is needed on any hunts in the South West; locations of hunt meets are particularly useful
- e-mail us to let us know any information you feel will be relevant, past or present
Do you have any unwanted equipment, which could help us save animals lives?
We can make use of:
- Video or stills cameras
- Maps (OS maps especially)
- Mobile phones
- Binoculars or GPS devices
- Old climbing rope (for making whips)
- Empty spray bottles
- Pure citronella oil
If you can offer any of these items please get in touch.
Donations of money are always required to help cover the cost of petrol, the purchase of maps and video tapes. Along with vehicle repairs and other bits of kit.
Maybe you could do a street stall, benefit gig, sponsored walk, etc. Get in touch if you want any other ideas on how you can help us!