On Wednesday, July 9th, the otherwise successful Day of Action against NATO in Merthyr Tydfil was marred by an intrusive police presence, the attempted intimidation of Stop Nato Cymru activists and the harassment of a public meeting that afternoon.
Cofnodion Diweddar / Recent Posts
- ANTI-MILITARIST COURT SOLIDARITY 4th Feb 2015
- Ludicrous prosecution against two anti-militarists collapses, and fires up campaign
- Arms trade protesters win court victory
- Anti Militarist Court Solidarity – 6th January
- Stop arming Israel – Demo at Elbit Systems
- Call for protests against Cardiff arms fair
- Newport Action Centre launched!
- Help needed to Pack up Camp
- NATO summit Day Two – Affinity groups take action
- Prepare for action at the camp