I have just came across a brilliant article on the 161 Crew’s website (http://161crew.bzzz.net/) written by someone from Squadron 161 (Polish anti-fascists group in the U.K. – https://www.facebook.com/dywizjon161?fref=ts). I will post a section of it here: (Full article: http://161crew.bzzz.net/christ-of-nations-in-london/)
I have been quite lazy lately on the blog front but I gave myself a kick up the arse and here I am. I will be posting more regularly in future.
New Heavy Shite post:
– Firmly rooted in working-class struggle
– Free thinking
– Anti-nationalist and anti-patriotic
– The most true representation of socialist principles and ethics
– The scope to formulate and determine our own theory
– Anti-liberal and anti-conservative
– Community organisation
– Workplace organisation
– No heroes
– No leaders
– Anti-imperialist and anti-colonialist
– Admiration of individual figures without hero worship
– Reconciliation between the individual and the collective
– Liberal creep
– Do nothing “pseudo-intellectuals”
– Lack of focus
– Lack of willpower
– Self-appointed spokespeople
– Social justice warriors
– Insincere middle-class activists (Which accounts for most middle-class activists in anarchism today)
– Continued association with and tolerance of Anonymous
– Fantasists (Running down the Mall Winter Palace style)
– Do-nothing “academics”
– Reliance on the left (Which is where most of our propaganda is aimed)
– Trendy leftism
– Tolerance of certain types of nationalism (Irish, Welsh, Scottish etc.)
– Too scared to criticise the very idea and nature of trade unions (Craft unions as opposed to industrial unions)
– We’re all branded as “anarcho-syndicalists” (Or just simply “syndicalists”)
– The inability of many to distinguish between communism/socialism and Bolshevism/trade unionism
– The few who believe in representative democracy
– The inability and fear of many to challenge middle-class bullshit
– Those who think that Occupy as a whole was a good thing
– Working-class caricatures
– The theoretical blurring of class lines
– Middle-class colonisation
– The ignorance to or denial of anarchism’s socialist principles and heritage
– Most student anarchist activism
– Lack of direction
– Increasing reformism
– Lack of interventions and anarchist initiatives
– Lack of optimism
– Too willing to compromise and drop our principles
– Too concerned with who we can bring in and recruit from the within the “left” as opposed to who we can recruit and bring in from the class.
The arsehole above is a Zionist youth who infiltrated a pro-Palestine demo. to spy, take photos and generally be a nuisance. He even began chanting and shouting antisemitic slogans on the pro-Palestine demo. obviously in order to discredit the anti-Zionist/pro-Palestinian cause. Makes you wonder if other instances of antisemitism on demos. etc. are genuine or a result of infiltrators trying to discredit us? It is wrong to play down or dismiss cases of antisemitism, inexcusable, but it does cast some doubt when evidence of infiltration such as this has emerged. Especially when said infiltrator begins chanting antisemitic shite! This is another example of how Zionists encourage antisemitism and cause damage to cases of real antisemitism and their victims.
This bellend with the sign is not an anti-Zionist but an antisemite. People like this are racist and give us all real anti-Zionists a bad name. If you see him on any demos. make sure you make him feel very welcome by kicking him off the demo.
He also makes many anti-Zionist Jews feel uncomfortable by pushing his antisemitic tin-foil hat bullshit.
People like this are antisemitic, regressive and are exactly what the Zionists love. Show him that he is not welcome and spread this around.
(The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is a proven fake by the way and the Talmud is only valid if you are religious and an adherent to Judaism which I suspect he and other antisemites are not)
Martin Wright on Gaza:
I think he makes a lot of sense and has been echoing what myself and many other people have been thinking.
So Tory arsehole extraordinaire Baroness Warsi has resigned her post in the Cabinet over the government’s appallingly shit response to the genocide in Gaza.
Whilst this is in itself a pretty decent move if it were sincere, which I do not think it is (It seems at best an act of political self-preservation because she still maintains her membership of the Conservative Party and her seat in the House of Lords), we should not forget that this is Baroness fucking Warsi. She is a massive Tory hack for crying out loud. Don’t be fooled by her, she has caused so much damage to the working-class here that it can never be forgotten nor can it ever be forgiven…political stunt or no political stunt!
Besides, she was quite happy to accept her post all the while her government was dealing arms to the murderers of the IDF.
You’re not closing that fucking door on us you arsehole!
Fuck off! Oink! Oink!
Recently we have seen a few brazen cases of social apartheid such as the anti-homeless spikes and the police’s criminalisation of homelessness. To rub salt into the wound though is the case of the “poor door” at No. 1 Commercial Street in the East End of London. The issues here is separate doors for those in social housing and for middle/upper-class yuppie and hipster scum. Seriously, I shit you not!
The “poor door”, the one that is reserved exclusively for privileged use by us mere plebs, is somewhat hidden at the side of the building whilst the door for the scum walk in through a lovely door at the front of the building.
This has been met by resistance from Class War and looks as if it is going to be part of a sustained campaign.
Door for scum on the left and door for us plebs on the right
Some of the Class War bods at work outside of No. 1 Commercial Street
There is going to be anti-social apartheid actions held by Class War every Wednesday at No. 1 Commercial Street, East London. If you can get to it then get stuck right in, this is action at the heart of the community. This is tangible anarchism in action, direct class war, taking the fight direct to the enemy. There are plenty of self-identifying “anarchists” in and around London which have absolutely no excuse to not be there. Granted that some do have valid reasons not to be there (Work, childcare commitments etc.) but most so-called “anarchists” in London have no real excuse whatsoever.
Fucking be there if you want anarchism to mean anything real or spend your time twiddling your thumbs and intellectually masturbating!
It is a long one but that is what the Heavy Shite is for.
(Next post coming later tonight)