We are not surprised one bit. We have been acutely aware of many issues of public concern within the Arizona State University Police Department. When the details of this lawsuit are fully known we will find ways to supply any information we are aware of to assist them in their case against these defendants and others not listed. This initial lawsuit appears to be a beginning.
I suspect more will come forward and break the code of silence, despite all the threats against them doing so. Nobody should be afraid of these liars, cowards, bullies, and immoral people.
I would recommend that anyone who has been a employee/victim of the Arizona State University Police Department management to come forward now and here’s how:
In the Courthouse News article, http://www.courthousenews.com/2016/02/22/asu-police-accused-of-faking-crime-stats.htm , it mentions the law office managing this case, Dow Law Office, founder David Dow. I looked up the firm: http://dowlawaz.com/ and here is the contact information: http://dowlawaz.com/contact-us/
13 Links to articles on this latest Arizona State University Police Scandal:
1. Ex-ASU officers sue, say they were forced to make school appear safer
2. ASU Police Accused of Faking Crime Stats
3. Six Cops File Suit Against Thier Own Department, Alleging Corruption
4. Former ASU cops sue, claim school forced them to make campus appear safer
5. THESE COPS ARE SO FED UP WITH CORRUPTION THEY’RE SUING THEIR OWN DEPARTMENT
6. Lawsuit claims discrimination, harassment within ASU PD
7. ASU police accused of faking crime stats
8. Former ASU Police Say School Directed Them to Change Crime Stats
9. EX-ASU POLICE OFFICERS ACCUSE UNIVERSITY OF DOCTORING CRIME STATISTICS
10. Ex-ASU officers’ lawsuit alleges crime stats were altered
11. Former ASU cops sue, claim school forced them to make campus appear safer
12. Ex-ASU officers’ lawsuit alleges crime stats were altered
13. Ex-ASU officers’ lawsuit alleges crime stats were altered
Perhaps this former lawsuit can shed more light on what’s happening here in this latest lawsuit. Here’s a related article:
Public Disservice: Discrimination, harassment settlements add up for ASU here:
One of the Defendents in this new Lawsuit, Officer Mark Janda, was named before in a lawsuit involving shoddy report writing, doing absolutely no investigation in a brutal rape case: FYI: He should have been held respinsible in this case: Misfeasance is the inadequate or improper performance of a lawful act. Nonfeasance is the neglect of a duty or the failure to perform a required task. What ASUPD Internal Affair was done on this known “clique” member.
Are there any issues within the official filing that could concern the ACLU?
Here is the link for the Arizona chapter: http://www.acluaz.org/